Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting ur webpage! Here at HOMLÈDJ, we are committed to creating an enjoyable shopping experience for you. These Terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) apply to www.homledj.com (the “Site”) and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you. Please read through the Terms & Conditions before using or making purchases on the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you acknowledge, understand, and agree to adhere to the Terms & Conditions.
We are HOMLEDJ PTE. LTD. (“we”, “us”, “HOMLÈDJ”, “HOMLÈDJ Pte. Ltd.”), a company registered in Singapore. Our company registration number is 202003194K and our registered office is at Yu Li Industrial Building, 37 Lor 23 Geylang, Singapore 388371.
You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.
If we need to contact you for service-related matters, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you have provided to us in your order. “Writing” or “written” in these Terms & Conditions includes emails.
Definitions referenced in these Terms & Conditions are as follows:
- “Account” refers to the HOMLÈDJ Account that you may register for on the Site;
- “Contract” refers to your Order of a Product or Products in adherence to these Terms & Conditions which we accept according to the clause “Formation of a Contract “ under section “Terms of Sale”;
- “Customer” refers to any person who makes an Order on the Site;
- “Order” refers to the Order placed by you on the Site to purchase a Product or Products from us;
- “Order Confirmation” refers to our email to you, in which we acknowledge your Order according to the clause “Formation of a Contract “ under section “Terms of Sale”;
- “You” refers to the Customer who places an Order;
- Section headings used in the Terms & Conditions are for the purpose of facilitating reference only and shall not affect the interpretation, understanding or undertaking of the Terms & Conditions;
- Words in their singular forms shall include the plural forms and vice versa. Words referencing to a gender shall include every gender and references to person or persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
- References to “clauses” are to clauses of these Terms & Conditions;
- References to “includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
- References to “Shipping” or “Delivery” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
Accessing and Using the Site
As a condition of your access to and/or use of the Site, you acknowledge and agree that:-
- all information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current and complete;
- you are eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to access and/or use the Site; and
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without HOMLÈDJ’s prior consent and written authorization.
You shall be solely responsible for your access to and/or use of the Site and its materials herein.
When you create a user account and password, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any user account at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
By placing an order with HOMLÈDJ, you warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are below the age of eighteen (18), you warrant that you are placing an Order with HOMLÈDJ with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
You agree and undertake not to:
- misuse this Site;
- commit or solicit any criminal offence, send or share any virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb;
- post any other content on the Site which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion;
- hack into any aspect of the Site or corrupt data in any part of the Site
- create nuisance to other users; breach the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional content;
- or attempt to undermine or sabotage the operations or processes of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site.
Any infringement of the aforementioned constitutes a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act 2013. HOMLÈDJ will report such infringement to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, managed, or regulated by HOMLÈDJ including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that HOMLÈDJ is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve HOMLÈDJ from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
Agreement in Entirety
- These Terms & Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or will be made by us for the sale and shipping of Products. These Terms & Condition applies to the agreement in entirety between you and HOMLÈDJ and supersede any and all preceding and coexisting agreements between us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms & Conditions will be effective only in writing and endorsed by an authorised signatory of HOMLÈDJ.
- You acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, neither you nor HOMLÈDJ have relied on any interpretation, representation, undertaking or agreement given by any others, or implicit from verbal or written expressions between you and us prior to such Terms & Conditions, except only in accordance to the Terms & Conditions expressly stated in this Contract.
Payment and Order
- You may register with us by creating an Account on the Site. When you create an Account with us, you acknowledge and undertake that thee information submitted to us are accurate and true. You are responsible in keeping your information updated by informing us of any changes, through the relevant sections of the Site.
- You shall not misuse the Site by creating multiple user accounts.
2. Formation of a Contract
- The information set out in the Terms & Conditions and the details contained on this Site do not establish an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. A Contract in reference to any Product or Products shall exist between you and us only when we have shipped the Products to your designated delivery address.
- To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping cart check-out process on the Site. Upon successful shopping cart check-out, you will receive an acknowledgement of your Order in the form of an Order Confirmation email.
- An Order is deemed accepted by us only upon your Order being shipped to the designated delivery address provided by you.
- A Contract will pertain only to those Products which we have shipped and delivered to you. If your Order consists of more than one Product, the Products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
3. Price and Payment
You can be assured that we do our best to establish accurate details, descriptions and prices on all Products that appear on this Site however, there may be times where there may be errors. In the event that we detect an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and you may choose to reconfirm and proceed with your Order at the correct price or cancel the Order. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the Order. If you cancel your Order before we have shipped it to you, and you have already paid for your Order, you will receive a refund less any transaction fees (if applicable) imposed by the respective payment platform used for the transaction.
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST and are in Singapore Dollars. Shipping costs will be charged in addition to “Subtotal” costs of Products where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the “Total”.
- We are under no obligation to fulfil your Order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after we have acknowledged your Order).
- We accept payments via Stripe and Direct Bank Transfer/PayNow/PayLah!/PayAnyone. Coupon Codes issued by us may offset part of your payment.
- Your payment for any Product purchased from the Site is processed by third party payment system providers and HOMLÈDJ does not process any such payment information. HOMLÈDJ cannot guarantee the security of such third party payment system(s) or any payment data on the Site, HOMLÈDJ is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaims any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, HOMLÈDJ is not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of the Internet, your connection to the Internet or the actions or inaction of any other person or entity, including any internet service provider. By using the Site, you expressly relieve HOMLÈDJ from any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties.
- By choosing Direct Bank Transfer/PayNow/PayLah!/PayAnyone, you are responsible in ensuring, checking and confirming the Recipient’s information including Company’s Name i.e HOMLÈDJ Pte. Ltd. and UEN number i.e 202003194K, before finalising the transfer. HOMLÈDJ is not responsible for any fund transfer that failed to be processed or any wrong fund transfer made to any other party during the payment process due to your negligence. We will process your Order only upon receipt of Payment in our account.
4. Non-processing of Order
We reserve the right to remove any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or revise any materials or content on this Site. We will do our best to always process all Orders but there may be rare occasions in which we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do so at any time, at our sole discretion.
In the event that we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amount will be refunded to you fully.
We are not liable to you or any other third party by reason for our removal of any Product from this Site whether it has been sold or not, or withdrawing, amending or revising any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
Shipping and Delivery
- We would notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of delayed or late shipping.
- Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may contact HOMLÈDJ Customer Relations Team at +65 8921 9419 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in relations to any Product damage, faults or defects. When upon request, you must be able to provide the documents delivered with the Product.
- Do note there might be locations we are unable to ship and deliver to, in this case, we will inform you via the contact details that you have provided to us when you made your Order, to arrange for shipping to an alternative delivery address or cancellation of the Order.
- We deliver in our standard packaging.
- All ownership and responsibility of the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract (for e.g. see 7 below), ownership and responsibility shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when ownership and responsibility passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product. Any breach of obligations by you, might affect your shopping at HOMLÈDJ in the future.
- If you are not available to receive a delivery when the Courier Service is at your door, any Arrangement you have with the Courier Service to leave your Order at the door, risers, cabinets or any location stipulated by you, is at your own risk and you take full responsibility of any damage or loss arising from the Arrangement. Once the Courier Service indicates your receipt of delivery, all ownership and responsibility of the Product shall pass to you. You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless HOMLÈDJ, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your Arrangement.
- You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not custom-made to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
Exchange and Refund Policy
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated for a particular product, all items sold and delivered, including faulty, damaged or defective items, are non-refundable. These faulty, damaged or defective items are however, exchangeable (see 4 to 6 below).
- All Product descriptions, information and materials posted on this Site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties express, implied other than those imposed by law, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement; and otherwise explicitly made valid via Product Warranty within the stated Warranty Period and bound by the specific Product Warranty’s Terms and Conditions.
- Product photos as seen on the Site may differ slightly from the actual Product that you receive.
- If the item you receive is faulty, damaged or defective and you would like an Exchange, please contact our Customer Relations Team at +65 8921 9419 and provide your Order number, your name, delivery address, and details of the Product fault.
- Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon on a case-by-case basis, all relevant costs involved in the shipping of the Product back to us and to you, for Exchange shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the faulty Product, we will examine it and we will advise you on your right to an Exchange.
- In the event the Product returned is not faulty, damaged or defective, we may at our discretion decide not to repair or process an Exchange for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable shipping costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to you, and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
If you have a valid Warranty Registration with us, when claiming, the following information are required for our team to verify the identity of the claimant as well as warranty validity:
- A valid Order Number and/or copy of Purchase Invoice/Receipt.
- A valid copy of the Warranty detail sent to your registered email address upon successful online submission of Warranty Registration to activate the warranty.
- A mobile number that was used for the warranty registration and the Order.
We have the right to refuse any warranty claim when:
- Claims are made without any and/or proper required supporting documents of purchase, identification verification and a valid warranty registration, as aforementioned.
- The claimant fails to cooperate with our team to provide any additional information and/or supporting evidence (including photos/videos for virtual assessment) required to assess the degree, eligibility and validity of the claim.
- Claim/s is/are not supported and/or not included/mentioned in the warranty that the you had registered online for, as reflected in the copy of the Warranty detail sent to your registered email address.
From time to time we may distribute Coupon Codes that may be used only on the Site, which we will send to you either by email or SMS:
- Coupon Codes are valid for the specified period stated on the it, can only be redeemed once and may not be used in conjunction with any other Coupon Code. We may exclude individual products from Coupon Codes according to our sales strategies.
- Coupon Codes do not have a cash value nor are exchangeable for cash or equivalent.
Personal Data Protection
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless HOMLÈDJ, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms & Conditions.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We shall not be liable to you for any noncompliance, interference with or postponement in the conforming to a Contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, accidents, strikes, lock-outs, lock-downs, civil unrest, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, all other natural disasters, inability to use railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, public transport, private transport, public and/or private telecommunications networks, and legislative and regulatory restrictions imposed any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport bodies.
- In the event the Force Majeure lasts for more than Seven (7) days, either you or we may terminate the Contract via written notice and we are liable to only refund you for the Product already paid for by you and not delivered.
- In the event due to a Force Majeure , we are unable to fulfil every Contract to every customer in providing similar or identical products, we may decide at our absolute discretion which Contracts we will perform and to what extent.
- We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under the Contract in the event of a Force Majeure.
Material Update and Revision
Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Terms & Conditions as updated from time to time.
When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order.
All contents, photos and copywriting unless otherwise stated, are Intellectual Property belonging to HOMLÈDJ Pte. Ltd. of Singapore. Any unauthorised or unlicensed use, reprint, reproduction, publishing and adaptation for personal or commercial purposes are subject to the COPYRIGHT ACT (Cap. 63) under Singapore’s Law and Statute. Any copyright infringement on the Intellectual Property belonging to HOMLÈDJ Pte. Ltd will be dealt with legally.
Interaction and Communication with HOMLÈDJ
We value meaningful and respectful interactions with all our customers. We strive to provide a professional and pleasant customer service experience for every customer and seek mutually respectful interactions between you and our team. We have the right to refuse service to customers who display rude, unruly, unreasonable, uncooperative, demeaning, and disrespectful behaviour towards to our team.
Communication with our team can be done through online Sales Platforms’ Chat messengers, on-webpage Messenger widgets, Whatsapp Messaging, Social Media Messengers and email. Any other forms of communication not aforementioned, are not supported by us. HOMLÈDJ is not obliged to and have the right to refuse to perform communications to customers via these unsupported communication channels.
These Terms & Conditions and your use of this Website shall be governed in all respects, by the laws of Singapore.
Last Revised: 12 March 2020