Read more about Artificial Grass (Grass Carpet) below. You may also click on “Additional information” or “Reviews” above, to see more.
Why Do You Need Artificial Grass (Grass Carpet) [1.5cm] ?
- Create beautiful nooks and cosy corners at home, shops, offices etc
- Cover up old tiles at balconies, yard, entrances etc
- Versatile for outdoor and indoor uses
What Is Cool About Artificial Grass (Grass Carpet) [1.5cm] ?
- Undulated+Perforated base that supports water movement.
- 5 layers of quality materials
- Choose the dimension and grass length that best suits your usage needs
Features of Artificial Grass (Grass Carpet) [1.5cm] :
- Simple Elegant Cushioning that Serves as a buffer cushion between hot cement floor and feet.
- Designed with functionality in mind, base material and structure of synthetic grass are well thought out.
- Base material supports water drainage.
- PP undulated primer base layer to facilitate water drainage.
- Comfort Meets Durability
- Grass is made of PE material that is durable, heat-resistant yet soft to the touch.
- Tri-Tone PE Mono+PE curl Yarn Layer: Mimics natural colour and structure of carpet grass.
- PP Base Cloth Layer: Connects Grass Layer to bottom layers and serves to hold Grass Layer in place.
- Non-Woven Layer: Allows water and air to pass through.
- Mesh Layer: Increases durability of Grass Layer and minimises Grass from falling off.
- SBR Base Coating: Durable and abrasion-resistant. Undulated and perforated to facilitate water movement/drainage.
– 1m x 1 m OR
– 1m x 2m
What you get for the quantity you select?
- Quantity: 1 = 1 Piece of 1m x 1 m OR 1 Piece of 1m x 2m
How to cut the grass?
- We recommend to use our Super Sharp Teethed Snip Scissors to cut the grass edges and/or trim to fit your area of use.
Check out our wide range of Artificial Grass (Grass Carpet)
If you have further questions on the product, you may find the common Product FAQs here. here. Additionally, you may find the answers to other commonly asked questions in our self-service messenger chat function at the bottom right.
View Video: https://youtu.be/d6MS1QWzbes