Read more about Desk Monitor Mount with Laptop Stand below. You may also click on “Additional information” or “Reviews” above, to see more.
Why Do You Need Desk Monitor Mount with Laptop Stand?
– Work comfortably for long hours with elevated screen level
– Improves posture and reduces neck aches
– Supports a healthy distance between user and screen.
What Is Cool About Desk Monitor Mount with Laptop Stand?
– Fits Flat Monitor Screen 15” to 27”
– Laptop 11” to 17”
– VESA Compatible 75x75mm 100x100mm
– Cable Management System
– Dual-Knob Clamp
– Arm Rotation 360°
– Arm Swivel 360°
– Arm Bearing 8 kg
– Tilt +45°
– Tilt +90°, -55°
Features of Desk Monitor Mount with Laptop Stand:
- Portable And Easy Installation
- Quick and simple table-top installation and removal.
- No drilling required.
- Portable from place to place.
- Adjustable Laptop Stand
- Fits 11” to 17” laptops
- Anti-slip rubber base and edges to keep laptop in place.
- Smart pull out tabs to adjust stand to hold laptop snugly.
- Arm bearing up to 8kg
- See Diagram for Measurement Details.
- Adjustable Monitor Stand
- Fits 15” to 27” monitor (for conventional flat monitor screens only. Not made for curved screens.)
- VESA compatible (75x75mm and 100x100mm).
- Arm bearing up to 8kg.
- Heavy Duty Clamp
- Anti-slip rubber base in contact with table top.
- Flat clamp discs in contact with bottom surface of table.
- Dual clamp knobs for extra stability and strength
- Smart Details
- In-built Cables Management. Route cables under arms to reduce table clutter
- Screwed-in Ring Knobs to secure arm height. Tighten/loosen screw to adjust.
- Removable Cable Clip.
SPECS for Desk Monitor Mount with Laptop Stand:
– See Pictures and Diagrams fro detailed measurements and specs.
– Our specs recommendations are based on conventional flat screens where their weight distribution is evenly spread across the body. For curved monitors, due to the sides that curve outwards, will have different support requirements than conventional flat screens and may need VESA plates designed specifically for it.
NOTE: NOT DESIGNED FOR CURVED MONITORS. THE RECOMMENDED SPECS ARE BASED ON CONVENTIONAL FLAT SCREENS.
If you have further questions on the product and the proper use of the product, you may find the common Product FAQs here. Lastly, you may find the answers to other commonly asked questions in our self-service messenger chat function at the bottom right.