Read more about 5 Steps Ladder- The Rack Ladder Series below. You may also click on “Additional information” or “Reviews” above, to see more.
Why Do You Need The Rack Ladder?
- Multi-functional so you can use indoors and outdoors
- Light Weight so you can port it around easily
- Light duty household ladder
- Get Creative With The Limitless Ways Of Usage
- Spruce Up And OrganiseYour Urban Garden
What Is Cool About The Rack Ladder?
- Folds up to only 5.5cm in width when not needed. So it can be tucked in between snug spaces for storage.
- Beautiful colours to brighten up home spaces.
- Specially designed U-Shaped sponge handrail for safety and ease of use.
Features of the 5 Steps Ladder- The Rack Ladder series:
- COMFORTABLE AND SHOCK RESISTANT WITH SPONGE HANDRAIL
- REINFORCEMENT WITH 50mm BROAD BEAMS
- STURDY HINGES WITH REINFORCED THICK SCREWS
- ANTISLIP STEPS
- STABLE TRIANGULAR FRAME STRUCTURE
- ANTISLIP BASE WITH 50mm GROOVED HORSESHOE CAP
- 1.05mm THICK D-SHAPED CARBON STEEL PIPE
- RECOMMEND UP TO 75KG PER STEP, INCLUDING WEIGHT OF CLOTHES/PROTECTIVE GEARS, TOOLS/SUPPLIES USER IS CARRYING, TOOLS/SUPPLIES PLACED ON THE LADDER
- FOR REF ONLY, PLS DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN 1 PERSON ON LADDER OR EXCEED EACH STEP’S WEIGHT BEARING:
>COMBINED MAX BEARING OF STEPS 300KG (4 S), 375KG (5 S);
>OVERALL FRAME BEARING 450KG
- Reachable Height based on an average 1.6m tall person with arms extended upwards:
– In 4 Steps-> 2.75m
– In 5 Steps-> 2.98m
– Distance between 2 steps-> 24cm (±0.5cm)
What are the Colours available?
- These are the available colour options:
– Blue (NEW!)
- Please refer to the pictures for colour references. Do allow for slight difference in colour in true colour due to various colour/temperature settings on different screen displays
If you need a shorter ladder, we have what you are looking for. Our 4 Steps Ladder- The Rack Ladder Series offers a shorter height so you can store in a tinier space. Click here to see more: 4 Steps Ladder- The Rack Ladder Series
If you have further questions on the product, you may find the common Product FAQs here. Lastly, you may find the answers to other commonly asked questions in our self-service messenger chat function at the bottom right.
Enjoy greater savings when you buy more. Take a look at these related items too:
- Hardware Storage Organisers with Clear Drawers
- Screws Sets
- Brush Set Drill Attachment
- Allen Key Set Drill Attachment
- Waxing-Polishing Set Drill Attachment
- Lightweight Impact Drill (Cordless)- Impact 16V
- Lightweight Power Drill (Cordless)- PowerPlus 16V
- Lightweight Power Drill (Cordless)- PowerPlus 12V
* Delivery Note:
– Delivery hours are between 9am and 8pm from Mon-Fri, 9am and 6pm on Sat
– Deliveries will not be made to Restricted Areas including mili tary camps, shipyards, RWS, Parliament House etc; if you are unsure, do check with our team first.
– For delivery to addresses located in Office Buildings, Shopping Malls, Sentosa, certain mixed-use buildings and CBD (office/commercial/non-residential/mixed-use buildings in CBD), they are subject to a surcharge of $10. If you are unsure, check with us first.
– If you would like to book/choose a specific Delivery Timeslot and delivery date, a $10 surcharge will apply as special delivery arrangements will have to be made.
– If you would like to have the item delivered at a later date, check with us for arrangements 🙂